The Economist's Cookbook

Recipes For A More Free Society

  • "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they know about what they imagine they can design."

    - F.A. Hayek

Borknagar ... a pleasent surprise.

Posted by The_Chef On 3:10 PM 0 comments





























Artist
: Borknagar
Album: Universal
Genre: Viking/Progressive/Black Metal
Review: Wow. I don't really like Black Metal as a genre, but this album got so much buzz I figured I'd see what was up. SputnikMusic kind of trashed it but I noticed that the votes seemed to be very split in the "love it or hate it" camps. I think it's amazing. It has some of the tones of Ulver and Solefald, both bands I really love. It pushes some envelopes but is nothing groundbreaking. But even if it's not groundbreaking it's still very very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHyNPPOJ44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcC_PIF7rak

Rating: 4/5

Categories:

0 Response for the "Borknagar ... a pleasent surprise."