The Economist's Cookbook

Recipes For A More Free Society

  • "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they know about what they imagine they can design."

    - F.A. Hayek

Update

Posted by The_Chef On 1:04 PM 0 comments

I'm still planning on taking on TIME magazine. However, as I collect thoughts, notes and source material I realized that I might as well write a novel. So my analysis will be split up into a series of posts on the issue, rather than one giant post.

Cheers everyone and remember "Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help" should signal to you that whatever they are offering is a bad idea!

Posts should begin tomorrow. Tomorrow I want to set the historical stage for much of this mess by putting things in historical context. I want to contrast the moves of political and economic actors with what we should see in a free market.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Update"