The Economist's Cookbook

Recipes For A More Free Society

  • "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they know about what they imagine they can design."

    - F.A. Hayek

Been a while...

Posted by The_Chef On 10:16 AM 0 comments

So it's been a while since my last post.

I thought I'd drop a couple of articles from The Freeman on the blog.

'Free-Market Money: A Key to Peace' by Steven Horwitz

'Give Me a Break! - Don't Look to Government to Cool Down the Planet' by John Stossel

Both of these are a little more in the realm of public policy rather than pure economics. Still I think that these are rather good reads and might stimulate the mind a bit.

In other notes expect a few posts over the next couple of days as I'll be on Spring Break and have a chance to blog a bit more with some free time.


Categories:

0 Response for the "Been a while..."