The Economist's Cookbook

Recipes For A More Free Society

  • "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they know about what they imagine they can design."

    - F.A. Hayek

Hellooooo Miss VA!

Posted by The_Chef On 12:37 PM 2 comments

ABCNews has the lingerie photos of the Miss USA contestants.

Someone get Miss VA my phone number!

And of course people are freaking out about this from the Left-Wing feminists screeching about the objectification of women to the Right-Wing Moral Majority types yelling about the risque nature of the photos.

Me? I just kind of wanted to see what my home state lady looked like. Can't say I was disappointed.

Please leave your male-bashing, "The_Chef is a chauvinist pig!" comments for me to chuckle over.

Categories:

2 Response for the "Hellooooo Miss VA!"

  1. Nicki says:

    You're a manpig, but she definitely is hot! :-p

  2. The_Chef says:

    At least I'm not a ManBearPig!