The Economist's Cookbook

Recipes For A More Free Society

  • "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they know about what they imagine they can design."

    - F.A. Hayek

Musing ...

Posted by The_Chef On 10:52 AM 0 comments

In an age where politicians are trying to legislate our lives into nothingness and billionaires get together to try and get rid of smoking it's nice to see some lyrics from a band that kind of carry a bit of individualism.

"Who are you to tell me what is right?
You listen close
It's my fucking life
I'll let the rain fall where it may

Too late to think of stopping now
I can't give up
I don't know how
I will not live and die a slave

Have I always been wrong?
Maybe just maybe I don't belong
Am I lost in the deep?
Maybe just maybe I'll stay asleep
"
-Divinity Destroyed 'Threshold'

Categories:

0 Response for the "Musing ..."