The Economist's Cookbook

Recipes For A More Free Society

  • "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they know about what they imagine they can design."

    - F.A. Hayek

Music!

Posted by The_Chef On 11:11 AM 0 comments

Time for another music sampling post.

I was watching Black Hawk Down last night and that Irish song at the end grabbed me. So I had to go troll the internet and go find it. It's the product of the former Clash frontman Joe Strummer and his support band The Mescaleros. I love this song. I may not agree with all of Strummer politics (He used to be involved with the anarchist group Class Warfare (Let's face it, anarcho-communists and anarcho-capitalists don't make the best of bedfellows.)

So here it is, punch it up and enjoy it.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Music!"